SealTech, delivers quality on site field machining services to maximize your plant's uptime and increase facility safety. Our experienced field technicians can professionally repair, modify, or restore most of your plant's equipment on site. SealTech's highly skilled personnel are available on demand and use the most up-to-date equipment and tools, providing cost-effective solutions, and resolving a wide range of field machining scenarios.
On-call 24 Hour Emergency Service
In addition to custom engineering jobs, SealTech field machining services include:
Flange resurfacing up to 96"
- Ring Joint Flanges
- Greylock Flanges
- Raised face
- Tongue and Groove
In Place Milling
- Pump and motor base resurfacing
- Turbine and pump split-line repair
- Tube sheet cross grooving
- Gear box base plates
- Weld excavation / Overlay preparation
- Keyway repair
Pipe Cutting and Beveling to 88"
- Sever and bevel pipe
- J bevel and custom bevels available
- Carbon steel and alloy piping
- Piping demolition